HOME

Friday 26 September 2014

LONDON FASHION WEEK STREET STYLE MADNESS

London Fashion Week madness has finally begun -again! Every 6 months Somerset House turns into a massive catwalk not only with the amazing fashion shows taking over the courtyard but with thousands of fashion lovers photographers designers and wannabes showcasing some interesting creative and innovative outfits as well as bunch of grotesque looking youngsters pretending they know a thing or two about fashion. And this is all ok because fashion is for everyone who wants to express their personal style. I absolutely love watching crowds of fashionistas queuing to get a glimpse of what is usually reserved for industry insiders-designer trade shows with all the major fashion editors from around the globe and luxury buyers accompanied by celebrities looking for the inspiration for their next red carpet outing. Those priceless invitations are reserved for  fashion professionals and opinion makers, but if you are clever you can apply for your ticket as a blogger( you have to prove your stats before you get an approval) or queue before the show hoping there are some free spaces left (designers don't like having empty seats at the show-just doesn't look good) there is a third option actually...if you work in PR (like I do) and you are sponsoring the show you can experience both backstage and the actual show without extra hassle! That is one of the reasons why I LOVE my job-not sure if I mentioned it before but I really do! Of course as I was there t work I couldn't and shouldn't go over the top with the outfit so I opted for safe and always classy little black dress with a bit of an edge-at the end of the day it is Fashion Week:-)
 

I am wearing French Connection dress Topshop sunglasses Dorothy Perkins heels No brand bag

1 comment:

  1. Great post however I was thinking about whether you could compose a litte more on this subject? I"d be extremely appreciative on the off chance that you could expand a tiny bit further. Welcome it! Byond online

    ReplyDelete