HOME

Friday 5 September 2014

DON'T LET THE SUMMER GO....



Temperatures dropping down, less and less sun and kids walking down the street in their school uniforms can only mean one thing…the summer is officially over! Lack of sun really makes me grumpy, and I wish I had a power either to control the weather or to teleport myself to sunnier places (how cool that would be!) But because my wish must remain just a wish (at least for now) I had to come up with another solution to keep up with the weather and stay positive even if the aura is slightly depressing. And as I was about to go for a therapeutic shopping trip (always works wonders for me!) the sun came out again, making me race like crazy to the park with a massive grin on my face to make the most of those last few warm days. Obviously I couldn’t wear anything else than a ultra girly dress (girl next door style), colourful  high heels and of course bare legs! My dear summer…see you next year :-)



Spadajaca temperatura coraz mniej słońca i dzieci idące ulicą w swoich szkolnych mundurkach moga oznaczać tylko jedno ...lato oficjalnie sie skonczylo! Brak słońca naprawdę wprawia mnie w zły humor, i żałuję, że nie mam mocy aby kontrolować pogodę lub teleportować się do słonecznych miejsc (ale byloby  fajnie!), Ale poniewaz moje życzenie musi pozostać tylko życzeniem (przynajmniej na razie) musiałam wymyślić inne rozwiązanie, aby ubrac się zgodnie z pogodą i pozostac pozytywna, nawet jeśli aura jest nieco przygnębiające. Bylam juz gotowa aby iść na terapeutyczne zakupy (zawsze działaja cuda dla mnie!) słońce znowu zaswiecilo! Wiec jak szalona pognalam do parku z wielkim usmiechem na twarzy, aby wykorzystac jak najlepiej tych kilka ostatnich cieplych dni. Oczywiście nie mogłam zalozyć niczego innego niż bardzo dziewczęca sukienke ( styl Girl Next Door), kolorowe szpilki i oczywiście gołe nogi! Moje kochane lato...do zobaczenia w przyszlym roku :-)

Foto Michal
I am wearing handmade vintage dress and earrings  Topshop socks and sunnies  BCB Generation heels  Asos hairband

No comments:

Post a Comment